Sisters,
I wish I could personally thank each one of you who has participated in our Stake Humanitarian Aid Project. Did you know that yesterday was the official day to recognize Infant Loss. What an amazing work we have been involved in. I am overjoyed to say that we have received over 50 gowns and kimonos and 25 blankets. And I know some of you are still working on items. Each of the items made have been so beautiful. I know I was so moved by the amount of time and energy that has been put into this project by so many of our sisters.
I will be delivering items this week here in the White Mountains. When I spoke with Summit Healthcare I was informed that the need for these items is ongoing. They would love to have contact information for anyone who would be willing to continue to provide items as needed. For instance, who they could call to ask for an extra small gown to be made if they ran out. So if you would like to give me your info if you would be willing to make additional items in the future, let me know. Or you can call Summit and speak with their OB department.
I was also told, in the extra tiny sizes they love to have gender neutral items, since sometimes it's harder to determine gender at the tiniest of stages. So if you get the urge to sew or crochet something thru the winter that would be wonderful. Items can be donated any time to the OB department at Summit.